Monday, 3 July 2017

My Zaful Summer Wishlist

Hey Daisies,
Now that the weather is getting warmer,
I've decided to write up a super short post inspired by a request I've been getting from a special friend of mine. She's been asking to share my advice on what young girls can wear in the Summer. So I'll be talking through my Zaful wish list and touching on some of my favourite prints and fabrics to wear in the Summer.
Hope you enjoy...
Winnie's Wishlist Look 1:
So First up on my Zaful wishlist is this 'Off-the-shoulder Lace Wedding Dress'  Part of the Lace Maxi Dress collection. I love the white lace detailing, it can definitely be pulled off as a Summer-go-to piece as well as Wedding dress. That's if you're into Vintage style Wedding dresses. I must admit, that one must be very confident in their clothing style and body to rock this piece on the streets because many heads will be turning with a doubt.

Winnie's Wishlist Look 2:
Second on the Wishlist is The 'Lace Chiffon Ruffle Collar Evening dress' which is also part of the Lace Maxi Dress collection. It's divine red wine pigment makes it the perfect attire to hit the streets with, whilst the Sun sets.This dress is definitely luxury-vintage inspired, just take a look at the transparent collar bone detailing. Let's not forget the 'curtain veil' design on the sleeves which works its way across the chest (1 word: perfection!!!).

Lastly, I want to touch onto some of my favourite Summery pieces: I currently like floral print (A LOT!) I like it on pants (trousers), tees and dresses because the floral design reflects the weather. I also like Silk dresses because of it's smoothness on skin and I like denim because it's a fashion statement piece. But we'll talk more on this subject I promise.  

This post was brought to you by 
Don't forget to Leave a COMMENT below and Connect with me 

CIAO DAISIES
xxx

**Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review. All products/images featured are the author's genuine opinions of the products.
Share:

22 comments

  1. Love all your summer dress wish list here specially the red dress.
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are al so cute, I love that yellow floral one
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really amazing! Hope you can have a read at my new blog post.


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. These summer dresses are perfect! Great wishlist!
    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Zaful picks! So pretty!
    Happy Wednesday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE this!!!

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. the white dress is gorgeous

    www.theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That red dress is gorgeous - it will be on my wishlist too.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great sellection dear. In love with white dress :D

    NEW GET THE LOOK POST | Are You READY for BEACH DAYS? :D
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. That white lacey dress is STUNNING!!! I love the off-shoulder lacey finish so much. In love with it. Thanks for sharing, lovely.
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty pieces from Zaful, you picked them so well.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete

© Its Just Winnie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig