Thursday, 15 June 2017

Mini Look Book (New York Blog) Pt 3

Hey Guys and Dolls, 
Hope you're well, 
I just wanted to post up a mini look book as part of documentation of my holiday on the blog. Majority of the time, I was out and about enjoying my experience, that I didn't manage to get pictures of my full blown outfits. But this is for you who still want to know what I wore and on what days for inspiration. 
(FYI: My style of fashion is not influenced by trends it's all personal preference)
Look 1: My 'Central Park' Look 
For Look one (which was actually day 3 in New York) 
I wore my English Rose Halter Neck Skater Dress with my gold beaded white Egyptian sandals to visit the famous Central Park.
Outfit Details:
Dress | Select 
Sandals | New Look 
Shades | New Look 
Summer Bag | Primark

Look 2: My 'New Jersey' Outfit
When I visited Brooklyn Bridge - Manhattan, New Jersey and The Statue of Liberty; 
I wore a black with white, halter neck frill cold shoulder jersey top, with floral printed white chinos.
Outfit Details:
Jersey Top | Select 
Trousers | River Island

Look 3: My 'Rockefeller' Outfit 
On day 5 I headed out to see the Rockefeller building, NBC Studios and hanged out in Times Square for a Saturday Night Comedy show. For the night I wore a chilled 'palm print batwing shirt' with grey jeggings. 
Outfit Details:
Shirt | Select 
Jeggings | Select 

Look 4: My 'Times Square' Outfit
This was the outfit that I wore on day 1. I needed to make a statement in New York
So I styled myself in Full denim.
Outfit Details:
Denim Jacket | New Look 
Vest | Mum's Gift 
Jeggings | Select 
Trainers | New Look

Disclaimer** : Some of the links aren't accurate because the clothing items are no longer available. Therefore I (the author) have inserted substitutes as replacements. 

Hope you've enjoyed this Post

Don't forget to add me on G+ (To your right)
You just need a Google account nothing more!!!
it's a click of a button.

CIAO LOVELIES
xxx
Share:

22 comments

  1. Love!!!! Happy weekend. :)

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! You are definitely turning heads in NYC!
    Have a wonderful weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!! That definitely happened
      Thank you soo much Vanessa

      Delete
  4. It looks like you had a great time, I love all of the florals
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the first dress, hope you had a wonderful break.

    Bernie, xx
    www.thestylefanatic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Benita
      I sure did thank you

      Delete
  6. Totally love your stunning outfits! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your NYC looks darling. Every one is a hit and you look amazing.


    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos!!
    HAve a great day :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so nice! Have a great day!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the looks.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post...I enjoyed my visit a few years ago as well. I love your floral dress.

    http://www.vivellefashion.com

    ReplyDelete

© Its Just Winnie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig