Thursday, 30 July 2015

Strada Media presents 'ItsJustWinnie' Behind the scenes!*^^ pt 1

GREETINGS TO MY BLOGGING FAMILY !!!
I just had the best shoot I've done so far on Saturday that passed. (Almost a week now) oh Gawsh!
I can't wait to see the final images I really did have a blast working with a fabulous and multi-talented Hairstylist and Makeup Artist; Lola. Who was (was? IS!) so bubbly, lovely and most importantly understanding. I can't forget the enthusiastic photographer Ola (A.K.A Strada Media)

who helped me model like a professional, he was also hilarious and just such a nice person to get along with. 
I really had a brilliant time, I don't think I can stop emphasizing that so if you feel like I'm repeating myself now you know.
I was catered to really well, offered the best service ever whilst shooting which was excellent.
I'm so excited to share with everyone how they will turn out after being retouched. Oh yeah I must add in that I was later accompanied by another aspiring model, pretty much on the same boat as myself and we had so much in common it was unreal.
Let me talk more about the look now. For the makeup look, Lola went for a bridal look, and styled  her very own (yes home-made) wig to match the theme. Would you believe that she prepared the wig from scratch the night before just for me (Tell me how fantastic she is). OMG!!! Let's not forget, I got dressed up in her very own bridal dress that she got married in. Which was very special, now I can't wait for my BIG DAY haha.
Other than a bridal shoot, we did two other kind of shoots with different clothing. I will reveal that later on as a surprise. But for now I will keep you awaiting. Thanks so much for tuning in. Hope you all have a magnificent day with whatever you decide to get up to.


Don't forget to add me on G+ (To your right)
You just need a Google account nothing more!!!

it's a click of a button.

TOODLES POODLES Xxx
PEACE
Share:

68 comments

  1. I love your makeup look! you look so glamorous! :)

    xx Jamie| Love Peace and Shimmer


    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful make up!!

    www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in this makeup. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winnie, you are so pretty! Love your make-up!
    Sending you much love, and I hope your weekend is as fabulous as you are!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa Xoxxo
      I'm flattered honestly

      Delete
  5. Having a wonderful team is the best thing ever. You are glowing. Beautiful!!!
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the makeup looks so glam, I love it <3

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking gorgeous. loved your make-up<3

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful dear !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning, I am in love with your look and your blog. thanks for sharing hope you have a lovely day:) Can we follow each other’s blog to support each other?:) please let me know if you are interested so I can follow your blog back:)

    xoxo
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow beautiful and glamorous makeup. I love it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow beautiful and glamorous makeup. I love it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The team sure did a great job, because you look beautiful. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh missy May thank you sooo much xooxo

      Delete
  13. Oh very cute pics darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww winfred, you look absolutely gorgeous with the make over! looks like fun times :)

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous makeup <3 You look stunning!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look fabulous.
    Love it :)
    Have a great day

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fun behind the scenes photos! Thanks for sharing! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post behind scenes... I liked your selfie in fcbook! I hope You win :)
    I will be pleased if You join my Jexshop Giveaway. You need To like the shop Jexshop facebook page, choose One ítem of the list and Jexshop will choose a winner between my readers. Please join and choose one item :)
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much much xoxo
      I have joined

      Delete
  19. I love your make up. You look so beautiful.
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Winnie could you be any more gorgeous?!?!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha are you serious aww thank you soo much xoxox

      Delete
  21. omg, i think its every girls dream to be treated like you wear!! you clearly were in good hands... this look is indeed ideal for a bride to be, the eyeshadow looks flawless and how sweet she prepared your own wig last minute!! lucky girl!

    x Josune, Your Beauty Script ❤

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look beautiful! Can't wait too see the photoshoot :)

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh your Makeup is so beautiful :) I love such Posts *_*

    itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow, I can't believe she made the wig the night before, she must have stayed up till late but the wig looks so lovely! The eye makeup is on point, you look gorgeous!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beauty makeup, i loved :)

    *XoXo
    - www.helenaprimeira.blogspot.pt
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8FHHl3dT3g
    - https://www.facebook.com/PrimeiraPanos?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  26. This sounds like such an incredible day :) Your makeup looks absolutely gorgeous!

    Rachel xx

    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love to see behind the scene photographs. Makes me feel like I was there. Cant wait to see the finished pictures.
    I am running a giveaway on my blog if you want to win some Clarins goodies and chocolate X
    http://www.leopardandspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous!!

    xoxo

    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. How fun to have taken part in a bridal shoot - I would have spent the entire daydreaming about my future 'big day' haha! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right and trust me I was XOoxo

      Delete
  30. I love your makeup look! you look so genial!!!
    Kss
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  31. have a nice weekend!!

    www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  32. goodness i've been ghost cant believe i didn't see this but WOW you look like a celebrity so beautiful! love the behind the scenes xx

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Its Just Winnie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig