Saturday, 10 January 2015

WinnieThinks Makeup 2015 Update

Hey Bloggers,
I thought to update my makeup bag and kit for the new year. I did some online shopping (For free) and here's what I got:



Sleek i-Divine Sleek Eyeshadow Set Of Two Palettes - Ultra Mattes (V1) And Ultra Mattes (V2)
Agadir Argan Oil Daily Shampoo + Conditioner "Combo Set" 12 oz
LA Girl Cosmetics Pro Concealer Cool Tan
Catch me on my new Instagram: @itsjustwinnie1

Don't forget to add me on G+ (To your right)
You just need a Google account nothing more!!!

it's a click of a button.
Share:

13 comments

  1. You've got a beautiful blog dear
    kindly follow back
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sleek, I bought every palette they had once!

    Meme xx
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/ (Hope to see you around on my blog <3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great brush set. I've been needing a new one!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing makeup kit! Great review! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

© Its Just Winnie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig